Mojang has delivered Minecraft update 1.19.41 changelog subtleties for PS4, PC, Switch and Xbox players. As indicated by the authority Minecraft 1.19.41 fix takes note of, the most recent update added fixes for the commercial center, hordes, and interactivity issues and that’s just the beginning. Plus, Minecraft Bedrock update 1.19.41 additionally incorporates bug fixes and upgrades.
Beforehand, a major Minecraft update 1.19.40 added new elements and changes to the game. Sadly, players are as yet confronting issues with the game. The present Minecraft fix 1.19.41 will fix a couple of these issues.
Minecraft 1.19.41 Patch Notes – October 27, 2022
- Fixed choppy performance after resuming due to incorrectly presented frames on Xbox Series X|S consoles.
- Fixed the brightness of the night sky when enabling RTX.
- Players can once again spread items across an inventory grid when holding the “Place One” button with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t scroll through the contents of Chests with touch controls.
- Fixed multiple issues related to joining Realms
The following changes were added recently.
- Prevent replacing terrain on Maps with black pixels as a result of Client Side generation.
- Added a Clear Cache button in Storage Settings for all platforms. This button clears contents of Marketplace folders (but not worlds) and might help alleviate issues downloading content.
- Sweet Berry Bushes once again deal damage to players.
- Fixed a bug that prevented scrolling through the Village trade list on mobile devices
- Temporarily reverted a change that linked Item Text Background with existing Text Background opacity slider in Accessibility Options
- The copy coordinates gamepad tooltip now uses the correct icon depending on the platform.
- Temporarily reverted the changes to Dirt Path and Farmland collision changes, as well as Soul Sand and Mud blocks sinking while we iron out some bugs
Download free Minecraft 1.19.41 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.