How To Use Kinemaster Application ! Step By Step
Kinemaster is a popular video editing application available for both Android and iOS devices. It offers a range of features and tools to help you edit and enhance your videos. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Kinemaster:
- Go to the Google Play Store (for Android) or the App Store (for iOS) and search for “Kinemaster.” Tap on the app and follow the instructions to download and install it on your device.
- Launch Kinemaster: Once installed, open the Kinemaster app on your device.
- Import Media Files: Tap on the “Media” button (represented by a square with a plus symbol) to import media files like videos, images, and audio. You can choose files from your device’s gallery or use the built-in Kinemaster camera to capture new footage.
- Arrange and Trim Clips: Drag and drop your imported media files to the timeline at the bottom of the screen. Here, you can rearrange the order of clips by dragging them left or right. To trim a clip, tap on it in the timeline, and then use the handles on the edges of the clip to adjust its start and end points.
- Apply Transitions: To add transitions between clips, tap on the “Transition” button (represented by two overlapping squares). Kinemaster provides various transition effects like fade, slide, and dissolve. Choose the desired transition and drag it between two clips in the timeline.
- Add Effects and Filters: Tap on the “Layer” button (represented by a square with multiple layers) to access effects and filters. Kinemaster offers a range of options such as color adjustments, overlays, stickers, and more. Select the desired effect and customize its settings as per your preference.
- Apply Text and Titles: To add text or titles to your video, tap on the “Layer” button and select “Text.” Choose a text style and enter the desired text. You can customize the font, color, size, position, and animation of the text.
- Add Audio: To include background music or other audio tracks, tap on the “Audio” button (represented by a musical note). Import audio files from your device or choose from Kinemaster’s built-in library. You can adjust the volume levels and apply fade in/out effects to the audio.
- Adjust Speed and Duration: Kinemaster allows you to change the speed and duration of your video clips. Tap on a clip in the timeline, and then tap on the “Speed” button to speed up or slow down the clip. You can also adjust the clip’s duration by dragging its edges.
- Preview and Export: Once you’re done editing, tap on the “Play” button to preview your video. Make any necessary adjustments. When you’re satisfied, tap on the “Export” button (represented by an arrow pointing downwards). Choose the desired video resolution, quality, and format. Kinemaster will process the video, and once it’s done, you can save it to your device or share it directly to various social media platforms.
That’s a basic overview of using Kinemaster for video editing. The app offers many more advanced features and options, so feel free to explore and experiment to create the desired effects and style for your videos.